The next meeting will be held on Monday 26th February at 7.00 pm in the staffroom. All parents interested in supporting the school are asked to attend or pass their name on to the office for future meetings.
The Supporting King's Park Group arrange many activities, including our June fair and end of term discos, during the course of the year. If you'd like to get involved on the Supporting King's Park Group committee or just have suggestions about activities that you would like to see happening in school, please fill out the form below.
The following are events planned for the coming school year 2016/17 and organised or supported by the committee.
- Discos for P5 to P7 children – 25th October at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
20th December at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
14th February at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
- Open Night Thursday 8th December
- 80th Anniversary Carol Service in Shankill Church Thursday 15th December
- Salvation Army Christmas Appeal Friday 9th December
- Class Christmas Parties December 2016
- Christmas Calendar sale December 2016
- School uniform sale Friday 20th January 2017
- Fireside Quiz – going home in March 2017
- School Production 4 to 6 April 2017
- Summer Fete and Craft sale – Thursday 1 June 2017