All parents are asked to consider joining the KPSG which will have its first meeting of the year on Thursday 10th October at 3pm in the school staffroom. Your support will be greatly appreciated and the time commitment will not be excessive on the part of the parents.
The next meeting will be held on Thursday 27th February at 3.00 pm in the staffroom. All parents interested in supporting the school are asked to attend or pass their name on to the office for future meetings.
The Supporting King's Park Group arrange many activities, including our June fair and end of term discos, during the course of the year. If you'd like to get involved on the Supporting King's Park Group committee or just have suggestions about activities that you would like to see happening in school, please fill out the form below.
The following are events planned for the coming school year 2019/20 and organised or supported by the committee.
- Discos for P5 to P7 children – 24th October at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
17th December at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
11th February at 7.00 to 8.30 pm
- Open Night Thursday 5th December
- Salvation Army Christmas Appeal Friday 6th December
- Class Christmas Parties December 2019
- Christmas Calendar sale December 2019
- School uniform sale Friday 17th January 2020
- Summer Fete and Craft sale – Thursday 4th June 2020