Reubens Caterpillar Watch!
Tornado in a Bottle!
Why not try making your own tornado in a bottle with your child using the instructions below:
1. Fill a plastic lemonade bottle with water until it is three quarters full.
2. Add a few drops of washing up liquid
3. Sprinkle in a little bit of glitter (to make the tornado easier to see).
4. Put the cap on tightly
5. Turn the bottle upside down and hold it by the neck.
6. Quickly spin the bottle in a circular motion for a few seconds.
7. Stop and look to see if you can see a tornado forming in the water!